The ultimate experience awaits you with our Deluxe Package: (Rifle & Bow Hunters)
- 7 days/7 nights (6.5 days hunting and/or fishing. You choose the mix)
- 1 x person @ $6,600
- 2 x people @ $4,100 per person
- 3 x people or more @ $3,750 per person
We certainly can personalise you itinerary, lengthen or shorten your safari, and we cater for group bookings, please let us know what you are after and we can provide a cost.
As an alternative we also present the Outstation Package: (Rifle & Bow Hunters)
- 3 days/4 nights (3.5 full days hunting and/or fishing. You choose the mix)
- 1 x person @ $3,850
- 2 x people @ $2,390 per person
- 3 x people or more @ $2,185 per person.
We certainly can personalise your itinerary, including lengthening your safari, and we cater for group bookings, please let us know what you are after and we can provide a cost.
Note: - This is a self-drive option only.
Take a look at the inclusions when at the camp: (Both Deluxe & Outstation)
- Accommodation (Deluxe Package - Single Dongas with individual ensuite shower/toilet. Outstation – Private tent and bed, shared shower/toilet)
- All linen & bedding
- All meals
- Guide & vehicle (hunting & fishing)
- Boars / Dingoes & other ferals (Scrub Bulls incur a trophy fee of $770)
- Boat usage with guide & fishing gear (recommend to bring your favourite rod & reel)
Please note these items not included:
- Firearms (can be hired from us if required. Prior notice required)
- Ammunition (recommend to bring minimum 100 rounds per person)
- Lures, line & tackle. (Can supply at cost if lost)
- Alcohol (can be pre-ordered with us to arrange and pre-paid before arrival).
- Preparation and transport of any taxidermy requirements.
- Please advise us in advance if you are considering having any taxidermy performed.
Transfers ex-Cairns/Port Douglas. We assist and negotiate with each client individually. We can also assist with any additional accommodation requirements in Cairns or Port Douglas. Transfer options are self-drive, return vehicle transfer operated by us ($880 for the whole vehicle, return), or fly in/fly out via mail plane (which can bump you up to the time of take-off).
Travel insurance is recommended. All rifle hunters must have a current Weapons License which must be sighted by us.
All persons must complete a waiver release form before any activities can commence. We do accept international hunters as well as persons under 18 years, please discuss with us.
Thank you for your contact request. One of our friendly team members will be in contact shortly.